Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

So we went last night and watched Twilight the Movie. Did I like it? It was okay. I knew it wouldn't be the same as the books. The movie is never as good as the book. The first book wasn't my favorite anyway. Kyle and I sat in the theater with another couple and about 100 teenage girls. Some of the effects were good, but some of them could have been better. I don't want to blow it for those who haven't seen it yet. It does follow the book pretty well, but because of that I thought it was kinda choppy. It seemed to skip from one scene to another instead of flowing. There isn't enough time to give all the background you get in the book, so it seemed like if you hadn't read the book you might not get all that was going on. So basically, it was a good movie that could have been much better. I guess I was thinking it was going to be like Harry Potter or something, and it wasn't. Luckily though, Edward didn't look the same to me as Cedric Diggory. I guess he has grown up alittle since then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lynz and I went to see it and had a bunch of teenagers in front of us, too. We found out it was a b-day party. I enjoyed it...but did notice some things that I don't think they did too well on...but like you say, it's never as good as the book.