Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year for thanksgiving we made a gratitude box for family home evening and wrote down things that we are grateful for and put them inside. Some of the things the kids wrote were so cute, I just had to share them:

I am thankful for Jesus.
I am thankful for my friends.
I am thankful for Peter (our rabbit).
I am thankful for my family.
I am thankful for my mother, teachers, friends, brothers, Peter, water, toys and school.
I am thankful for my wallet and backpack.
I am thankful I am alive.
I am thankful for my shoes.
I am thankful for my house to live in.
I am thankful for thanksgiving.
I am thankful for my books.
I am thankful for Christmas.

Those are just some of the things the kids wrote. I was sick this week and on Thanksgiving. I am starting to feel better now. We had a nice dinner for just our family and lots of leftovers. I didn't take too many pictures because I wasn't feeling good. It was a nice thanksgiving.

No comments: