Monday, November 10, 2008

Second Snow

Okay, I know I just posted snow pictures the other day, but since I had camera problems last time I thought I would try it again. We got alittle snow again this morning, although it still isn't cold enough to freeze the streets yet.

Front yard.
Across the street.

Landon's favorite car.
It's coming down.


Toys get all wet.


Cole loves the snow. He is usually the first one out in it.

Landon decided he wanted to go on the trampoline.



Nothin like jumpin in the snow.



There's snow under my feet!



Yummy snow.



Cole shows Landon how to make a snow ball.


What a snow ball!



Snowball making 101.


So much for the garden.




Too cold to swing.

Did you notice that Kaleb isn't in any of the pictures? That because he doesn't really like snow that much and was ready to go to school. But the other two boys do and they are so cute exploring it. Welcome Winter!


No comments: