Monday, November 10, 2008

Suprise Find!

When I got my camera out to take pictures, look what I found. The kids had gotten to my camera and took pictures around the house. I couldn't help posting some of them because they are kinda funny.

Some of them aren't half bad, but most were fuzzy.
Cute boys on the bench and you can see Kaleb's reflection in the window.

This is the day after halloween because they have their halloween treats and tattoos on their bodies.


Watchout spiderman!

Cole's pumpkin he got at school. It is kinda funny the stuff they pick out to take pictures of. Maybe if santa brings me a new camera I can let them use this one for their pictures.




2 comments:

Brittnee said...

Love those pictures! I sure hope santa brings you another camera so we can see more fun pictures.

Steven & Adrienne said...

Wow, those are great pictures :). I always find it funny what kids will take pictures of when they have their camera. I hope Santa brings you a new camera too!