Friday, November 14, 2008

Late Night Reading

Kyle and Kaleb have begun reading Harry Potter 1 at night after his brothers go to bed. This was Kyle's idea because Kaleb is so excited about reading these days and he wanted to nourish that by reading together.



This is just one of the wonderful things I love about my husband. He is working so much right now so that we can get out of debt, but he still takes the time to do things like this with the kids.


I know Kaleb really enjoys this time with dad and feels special that he gets to stay up after his brothers go to bed.
I hope this reading time will help foster a love of reading, especially of fun books like Harry Potter.






1 comment:

Steven & Adrienne said...

That is awesome. Isn't it amazing to watch our husbands do things with the kids. They amaze me at how much they can give after working so much.