Thursday, November 6, 2008

First Snow 08

We got our first snow of the season yesterday. Of course the kids were all excited and went out to play in it before school. Great photo op, right? Wrong. My camera battery was dead and wouldn't work. My camera is having real problems and the battery dies the day after being fully charged. Anyway, the only camera I had left was the one on my phone. So I took some pictures and then spent the rest of the day trying to figure out how to get them off of my phone and on to my computer. I took some pictures of the kids, but the picture quality was so bad they look more like faceless blobs. So here are some outside shots.


Snow piled up on the railing.
Some on the bench on the back porch.

The backyard.


The neighbor across the street and the suburban covered in snow.
The front yard and tree.
So next time they say it is going to snow, I will make sure my camera is ready. Hopefully Santa will bring a new camera this year!




2 comments:

jmholloway said...

I am glad that it is looking like winter there, but am glad that we don't have to live with the snow. It is beautiful, but a pain to deal with everyday. Did you guys get the videos I sent?

Mindi :)

Heidi said...

I think I am very glad that I don't live where it snows! :-)