Monday, September 15, 2008

Biggest Loser Update

I just wanted to update how things went with my biggest loser contest at my local rec center. We just had our final weigh in after 13 weeks. I lost 15 lbs overall, which is not how I wanted to end, but it is better than nothing. I have been pretty steady at losing a pound a week for the past couple of months. My doctor says slow and steady weight loss means you'll keep it off, so I hope that's true. Anyways, it's over and I plan on continuing watching my diet and exercising atleast 5 days a week. So in 35 more weeks I should be where I want to be!

2 comments:

jmholloway said...

At least you are losing. Good luck with that. I know you can do it.

Mindi :)

Emma said...

Slow is the way to go. Good luck with the rest of your goal. Before I had kids I lost 35 lbs over the course of a year. I've gained some of it back, but that's after 3 kids, and not exercising as much as I used to. I can't wait until I get the OK from my OB to start exercising.