Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Still Catching Up!

I am still catching up on these blogs and pictures from last week. The day after we got home from Texas we went out to the lake and played around on a friend's jet ski with kyle's dad.
We had so much fun in the sun out on the water. All the boys took a turn riding with "Da" around the lake.
The boys also went hiking around the beach to find treasure. We had a fried chicken lunch and enjoyed the afternoon together.
Kyle is trying to bounce his dad on the jet ski, just like he did to me when I was driving. I prefer to drive by myself because of that.
Right before we left kyle went out by himself and did some tricks and stuff. The boys swam by the beach and watched. It was nice to get out of the car and have some fun.

3 comments:

On Our List said...

What cute pictures!!! You guys have so much fun. There was a fire at Bridal Veil Falls last week and burned most of the trees, cables, etc. They haven't let anyone up there yet to play in the falls. It made me kind of sad but I am glad when you guys were here we got to spend some time there. Say hello to everyone for me!!!

LOVE YA!!!

Audrey said...

Wow, looks like fun. I've never been on a jetski in my life and I'm not sure if I ever want to. Your family is looking so cute and happy! We miss you!

Steven & Adrienne said...

Looks like so much fun! I am glad you guys got a chance to get away and relax!