Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A New Member of the Family

Last night we added a new member to our family: Peter Rabbit. Corny name, I know, but we didn't name him. We got him from Kyle's co-worker who couldn't keep him at her apartment anymore. We are keeping him this week for a trial period to see if the kids and my allergies can handle him in the house.
He was really scared of us and wouldn't come out of his cage ( I don't blame him). We are keeping him in the dining room becuase there is no carpet in there. The kids were really excited about him, so I hope it works out. Kyle is his biggest fan and really wanted him. This is the kids first pet, but with my allergies I don't know if we will ever have another one.

3 comments:

jmholloway said...

How exciting! I hope it all goes well for you. Rabbits are sooo cute.

Mindi :)

Has school started yet?

Steven & Adrienne said...

How fun! I hope no one's allergies get too bad, so you can keep it. It looks like a lot of fun to have!!

Janelle said...

Ewww - I'm with you. Not only do I have allergies, but I hate pet smells. Rabbits, to me, are one of the worst. Good luck with that!

How is it now that they are all back in school? Or have they started yet? Either way - enjoy your time to yourself! I'm jealous!