Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Last of the Twilight Saga

Well, I finally finished it. I didn't want to start reading until I had time to finish within a few days. I did enjoy the last book of this series, although book 3 is still my favorite. There were definately some twists and turns that I didn't expect, but I thought everything was worked out well in the end. I would recommend these books to other readers, although I don't think it is the best book or set of books I've ever read. Good entertainment, thats all.

2 comments:

On Our List said...

I agree that #3 was my favorite. It was a good series but not my favorite either...that would go to Harry Potter hands down.

BTW the kids have been in school for 2 days and Jackson takes a 4 hour nap so I have 4 hours of me time and it is wonderful. You are going to be loving life in a couple of weeks when those boys start school.

Love ya!!!

jmholloway said...

I haven't read any of them yet, but I am going to. I think I will like them.

Mindi :)