Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Biggest Loser


Alright, most of you have seen the tv show "The Biggest Loser". At our local rec center, they are doing thier own version of this show. There are 7 people on two teams, and each team has a trainer. We workout 6 days a week and have a weekly meeting to learn about nutrition and weigh in. Last night was the end of our first week and I lost 3 pounds! My goal is 50 pounds. Now this is only a 12 week program, so I don't think I can lose that much in that amount of time, but I would like to take a big chuck out of that. I'll keep you posted on my success!

5 comments:

Emma said...

Good luck! That is awesome. I am already thinking of how I am going to lose the baby weight plus the 30 I've gained since I started having kids.
PS love your patriotic blog template!!

On Our List said...

GREAT JOB!!! Keep it up, I know you can.

The Sabins said...

Wow - great job! Sounds like a fun program!

jmholloway said...

Extra motivation always helps. I know you can do it, good luck.

I am glad that you all had a great time n Utah. Vacations are fun, especially with friends and family around. We love you guys and miss you.

Mindi :)

Steven & Adrienne said...

Great job!! That is awesome and you are doing wonderful!! Keep up the hard work and it will all payoff in the end!