Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kyle's 31st birthday!

Yesterday we celebrated Kyle's 31st birthday. Our family tradition is to let the birthday person pick what is for dinner that day and what kind of cake they want. Kyle picked chicken fajitas, corn and spanish rice for dinner and chocolate cake with chocolate icing for dessert.
Since it was Monday, dad picked to go play frisbee golf at the park as our activity.



Landon got tired of throwing the frisbee and walking to the next basket really quickly. The other boys enjoyed the game.
Kyle was getting really good by the end, although he did have to fetch the frisbee out of the tree once.

The boys made dad some birthday cards and we got him a car kit for satellite radio. I hope it will work well. It was a good night and we all had fun together. Happy Birthday Kyle!

4 comments:

Emma said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!

On Our List said...

Happy Birthday you old fart...wait you are just as old as me so I guess we are both old farts!!!

Steven & Adrienne said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! Hope you enjoy your satellite radio...I know we love ours!! And frisbee golf that sounds fun...we will have to try that sometime!

jmholloway said...

Happy Birthday, Kyle! Sorry I didn't call, I just only remembered when I was up and doing stuff. Not an excuse, just an apology!

I love frisbee golf. So much fun!

Love you,

Mindi :)