Friday, June 6, 2008

Painting the Guest Room

This week my big project was painting the guest room. It was white and now it is a khaki color. One of my new years resolutions this year was to finish painting all the bedrooms in the house. We rented for many years and always had white walls. I always said when I got my own house that we wouldn't have anymore white walls. Last year we painted the living areas, kitchen and dining room. This year I will paint the 4 bedrooms, craft room and playroom. Anyways, the guest room is ready for guests and much cosier with the new paint.

1 comment:

On Our List said...

Looks great Julie!!! I grew up with white walls and so when we built our homes I couldn't pick a color for the walls except white. It took me 4 years before I finally did pick some colors for my walls and they look much better. YEAH FOR COLOR!!! Can't wait to see you guys.

love ya!!!