Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm back

We had a little problem with our internet last week and we are finally back online today. We had wireless internet through verizon, but we had to switch because you can only use 5 gigs a month with them and apparently we use more than that. So we have a cable modem now and are back in touch with the world again.
While the internet was out:
I lost 2 more lbs on the biggest loser this past week.
My garden is really starting to take off.
We went to the outdoor pool twice.
We got new blinds for our family room (they had to be special ordered because of the funny size).
Our kitchen sink got really stopped up so after several days we broke down and called the plumber ($120 later it was working again).
I've been working on a digital scrapbook for family history. It is my first digital scrapbook on my new computer and I hope it comes out good.

It is nice to be back online and catch up with all you other bloggers I've missed this past week. What did we do before the internet?

1 comment:

Brittnee said...

Uh-oh we have the verizon internet as well. I guess we better watch that. Congratulations on the weight loss, I wish our gym did a Biggest Loser theme, I love that show. Which programs are you using for your digital scrapbooking? I've been interested in getting into that. How are you guys? Million questions I know, but I've got a lot to catch up on.