Friday, July 18, 2008

The Passing of A Loved One

As some of you probably already know, Kyle's mom Becky, passed away today at home in Waco, Texas. We are in Idaho this weekend for Kyle's cousin Ted's wedding. We will be heading home on Sunday and going to Texas on Monday. The funeral is tentively planned for Wednesday. We plan on being there two weeks so we can spend time with the family, Kyle's dad, Chris, and see my family too. We are very sad to have to say goodbye, but we know she has gone to a better place. We appreciate all of your love, prayers and support during the past 3 years.

6 comments:

On Our List said...

Kyle, Julie, and boys,

I am so sorry!!! My heart and prayers are with you guys, Chris, and the rest of the family. May the Lord fill your heart with peace during this hard time. We love you very much!!!

Love,
Sharon, Doug, and family

Steven & Adrienne said...

I am so sorry to hear this news. I loved Becky very much, and I am glad she will finally have peace. We are praying for you and all the Gropp family. May the Lord continue to comfort you at this time. We love you guys.

Love,
Adrienne, Steve, and kids

nito said...

KYLE Y FAMILIA SIENTO MUCHO LO DE TU MAMA QUIERO QUE SEPAS QUE DESDE ACA TODA MI FAMILIA TE ACOMPAÑA EN TU SENTIMIENTOS TE QUEREMOS MUCHO SALUDA A TU FAMILIA DE MI PARTE CARIÑOS A TODOS

The Torres Family said...

All our love and prayers go out to you and your family! Be safe on your travels home and we'll be thinking of you during this time.

Janelle said...

That's too bad - good luck travelling and everything. Even though I never met her, I feel like I've known her through ya'll & the Nelsons. I hope you are all doing well.
Love, Janelle

Emma said...

I am sorry to hear of her passing. I know you have been preparing for this, but it's never easy. Our prayers are with you and your family. We lovee you.