Sunday, July 6, 2008

Independence Day 2008

This 4th of July we celebrated independence day by having a barbeque at home with some friends. Here the boys posed in their new patriotic shirts. Of course they only stayed clean until the company showed up and we ate lunch.
After lunch all the kids (our 3 and their 4) had a water balloon fight in the backyard. The 200 balloons lasted about 5 minutes, and the kids were soaked in the end.

After the water balloons, they had a water gun war. Landon was the first to give in and go inside. Overall, it was a great day, even though we didn't go watch fireworks because Kyle didn't want to get eaten alive by the bugs. Happy Birthday America!

3 comments:

nito said...

hola me llamo maria del carmen me dicen nito soy de argentina donde elder kyle hizo su mission queria saludarlos y felicitarlo por su linda familia los vi por internet me encantaria que me contesten soy de las heras familia osterrieth

The Sabins said...

Looks like so much fun - the water balloons were such a good idea...wish I had thought of that!

Mark and Heidi Romer said...

Hey Julie and Kyle! This is Mark Romer. You guys have such a beautiful family. These blogs are great for catching up. I am impressed to see how active Kyle is with the scouts and triathalon. He has always been a go getter. Send my love to your Mom and Dad