Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Week in the Life: Wednesday

Groceries.
Mesa Elementary.
Landon playing at preschool.
Children's Kiva.
Errands in the car.
Landon on the swing in the backyard.
My favorite magazines came in the mail today.
Our soccer team picture.
My favorite shoes: my crocs.

What I did today:
7:30 am: get up
take a shower
get breakfast for kids
get kids ready for school
8:30 am: Kaleb and Cole leave for school
take Landon to preschool
9 am: go to grocery store
10 am: get home
unload groceries
have a snack
check emails/blogs
10:45: go volunteer in Cole's class
11:45: walk home with Cole
eat lunch
pick up Landon from school
take package to post office
play with Landon in backyard
download scrapbook pages for printing
2 pm: clean kitchen
fold clothes
Kaleb comes home from school
5 pm: Kyle comes home from work
soccer
dinner
showers
bed for kids
8 pm: watch tv
write blog
work on crosstitch
10 pm: go to bed

1 comment:

Waco Gropp said...

OK you have tired me out, I need a nap. Love ya'll