Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaleb!

Yesterday was Kaleb's 7th birthday!
I took chocolate cupcakes to his school and he wanted a white cake with white icing for us to eat.
After school we had Kaleb's soccer game where he made a goal. Then we had the dinner Kaleb requested: chicken and dumplins. Then we ate cake and opened presents.
He had already received presents from Grandpa and Ann and money from Mamaw and Papaw.
From us he received 2 star wars books, clothes, a watch, a flashlight for camping, the Spiderwick Chronicles DVD and a wallet. He had a good birthday and I can't believe my first born is already 7.

6 comments:

jmholloway said...

You must be getting old!!! jk

Happy Birthday Kaleb!

Mindi :)

Brittnee said...

Happy Birthday Kaleb!

Steven & Adrienne said...

Happy Birthday Kaleb! Just wait until next year and he gets baptized...I am about to do that with Byron in December...now that makes me feel old.

The Sabins said...

Happy Bday Kaleb! I know what you mean...each year I keep thinking I can't believe how old my kids are getting.

Hope you're enjoying the fall weather!

Sunshine said...

That's great. Crazy that time goes by so fast though. I'm feeling the same way here!!! Very exciting. Time to start baptism prep!

Heidi said...

I forgot that we had one together at the same time (Krissy b. 9-14, but due 9-26). I do remembered that we had m/c at the same too, and that we were both so sad. Time does fly by... next thing you'll know you will have an 18 yr old! YIKES!