Thursday, May 22, 2008

Slip and Slide

Mindi and I took our kids over to the Eyers house in Waco to give Becky some peace and quiet at the house for a couple of hours. They got a huge blow up slide and Heather was there with her 2 kids.
Landon spent most of his time riding bikes in the driveway, and therefore he was the only one that got a sunburn.
They also set up the swing set slide to go into the baby pool. Between the two slides, there was enough fun for everyone.

All the kids had a great time and it helped cool off the hot Texas day.

4 comments:

On Our List said...

Love the pictures. Looks like you guys had a fun time even though the circumstances were not so fun. Ok, I just broke down crying thinking about it all and am at a loss of words on what to say...just know I love you guys and that we are praying that the Lord will bring peace and comfort at this time. I am seriously a big bawl bag.

Love ya!!!

Bennett Fam said...

The pictures our cute. We enjoyed having y'all over to play. My kids thought it was great. It was really good to see your family again. Love y'all.
Heather ;-)

Steven & Adrienne said...

I am glad you guys had fun, what a fun slide to be able to play on. I am glad you were able to have a break and enjoy friends and family. We love you guys and are praying for you.

Love,
Adrienne

On Our List said...

Okay MR. Kyle Gropp...Do you seriously just want me to be a bawl bag all the time. Just kidding. I appreciate your comment on my post about your mother. Thanks for sharing the story about Cole and her. It was beautiful and though it made me cry it brought me peace. What an amazing little boy you have...isn't it funny that kids are never afraid to say the things they are thinking and though as parents we are embarrassed by what they say, its during those times the true teaching moments happen.

Love ya guys!!!!