Saturday, May 17, 2008

Quick Trip to Texas

We left Thursday night for a quick trip to Texas to see Kyle's mom in the hospital. As most of you know, she has brain cancer and has been successfully fighting it off for about 3 1/2 years now. She has had 2 brain surgeries and lots of chemotherapy. She is back in the hospital now and may have another surgery on Monday. We plan on being here in Waco until Tuesday, but that is still up in the air. We will keep you posted. Please keep her in your prayers.

4 comments:

On Our List said...

I will keep all of you in our prayers...especially Becky....she is like a second mom to me... I hope everything is okay.

Love,
Sharon

Steven & Adrienne said...

Thanks for posting that. We love Becky, she is like a second mother to me. We will keep her in our prayers. Please keep us up to date when you can. And we will pray for all of you also.

Love,
Adrienne

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Julie...I am so sorry...lots of prayers from the Smith house...

The Sabins said...

Thinking of you guys and keeping your family in my prayers - hoping the surgery goes well...jen