Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I'm 31 today. When you get older birthdays aren't as fun, but you just are thankful that you're still around to have one. This year for my birthday and mother's day we are getting a new laptop computer. We bought a Gateway on Saturday, but already took it back because it wasn't what we needed. So now we are ordering a Dell laptop online, so I won't be able to play with it for a little while. Our desktop is almost 7 years old, so it was time for something new. I want to start digital scrapbooking and hopefully this will work well. We also got our "tax rebate" in our bank account today. That was a nice present. It should cover the cost of the computer and software. Anyways, I am one year older ( I don't know about wiser).

10 comments:

Steven & Adrienne said...

Happy Birthday to you! And what a great gift! Cute pics of the boys with their medals.

Emma said...

Happy Birthday Julie!

jmholloway said...

Happy Birthday Julie! I hope that you have had a good one. And Happy Mother's Day also.

Mindi :)

Brittnee said...

Happy Birthday!!

jmholloway said...

Hearing aids, dentures, adult diapers, walkers and wheelchairs, menopause. . . One step closer to Social Security! Have a good one.

Jason and Mindi. But mostly Mindi

Janelle said...

Happy Belated B-day!

On Our List said...

Okay I am a loser and missed your birthday. Sorry!!!
Anway... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!!!

Bennett Fam said...

Happy Birthday Julie! Sorry I'm late.

Heather ;-)

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Happy Birthday!!! PS- Digital Scrapbooking is the BEST!!! I can spend hours on the computer doing that and there is so much to learn!!! You will love it, best thing is there is no mess to clean up when you are done! LOL!

The Sabins said...

Hey Julie, Found you through Audrey...happy belated bday to you!!!