Thursday, May 22, 2008

Becky update

We spent the last week in Waco, Texas with Kyle's mom and we just got back last night. She decided not to do another surgery because the risks far outweighed the benefits. She got home from the hospital on Sunday and had lots of visitors the past few days. Hospice has come in to help make her comfortable and will be taking care of her along with the family. We don't know how much longer she will be with us, so we are cherishing every moment we have together. Thank you for your prayers and I will try to keep you updated if anything new happens.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I was one of her "comrads" at Girls Camp many years ago. I'm not even going to figure out the year... maybe 1987? I am so sad! Please tell her that I demand that she gets better! :-) Please know she and her family are in our prayers.

Yeargains said...

Hi there Julie,

Please give Becky our love.

Lisa Yeargain (Gropp)
Hannah, Hailey, TJ