Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The New Year

 The New Year hasn't been too exciting for pictures. January I hardly took any pictures except a few around the house.

February:

Cole's Birthday:



We celebrated Cole's birthday during the Super Bowl, since it was only 3 days earlier. His brothers and cousins helped him eat his cake. He is officially 11 years old now. He has moved up to boy scouts. He received a video game, book, scout book and money for his birthday!

Super Bowl:

As you now know, our team didn't win.


The game was a bummer, but we had great food and company to make us feel better.




Valentines Day:


We actually flew to Hawaii on Valentines Day (pictures to come), but I got to help the boys with their valentine for school.




Now I have the monumental task of editing the 800 (no joke) pictures I took in Hawaii. Give me a few days and I will post some of them.




No comments: