Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hawaii-Our Rental House

I took about 800 pictures on our 15th Anniversary Trip to Hawaii, so I will have to break the blog posts into sections to cover it all. We had an amazing trip and I am so glad we went.
These things hanging from the trees are things that have washed up on shore from the tsunami in Japan. All the trees on the beach have them. Its crazy.


Kyle and I shared our vacation with his dad, step mother, aunt and uncle. We had a great time with them for those 10 days.


It was rainy and overcast for the first few days we were there, and then it was sunny the rest of the time.

The rental house wasn't much to look at from the outside, but it was perfect for what we needed. 


Our rental was on the ocean, but it had a rocky shoreline instead of beach. But the beach was just a short walk away.

This was a tiki statue I thought was cute by our house.
I am so glad we stayed in a house away from the major touristy area. It made our time much more relaxing.


No comments: