Monday, October 5, 2009

Kaleb turns 8

My oldest child is eight years old! I can't believe it.
For our gift, I painted his room and we got him this bed spread and blanket for his room.
We had a birthday party for him and some friends on Saturday.
Here is his Star Wars cake.

We had a great party and he got some fun gifts.


Also, with this birthday we decided to retire his baby blanket. It was getting pretty worn out and he didn't use it much anymore. We wanted to preserve it for the future. So now he has his new Star Wars blanket on his bed to take it's place.

Kaleb will be getting baptized on October 17th. He is very excited about it.

4 comments:

Emma said...

Happy Birthday Kaleb! Looks like a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kaleb!! I can't believe he's 8 either!! Wow, how time flies!!

Steven & Adrienne said...

Congrats on Kaleb turning 8 and on his baptism that is exciting!!!!

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm glad you guys had fun!!