Sunday, September 27, 2009

Chicago Day 3

I am finally getting around to putting up pics of our last full day in Chicago.

Kyle had training in the morning, then we picked up a Cubs game in the afternoon.
We got there late and the Cubs lost, but it was still fun. Wrigley field has a lot of history behind it, so it was great that we got to go.

These are statues of iron legs in Grant Park. They are really tall and cool to walk through.

This is the building where Dr. Richard Kimball got his man in the Fugitive. I love that movie and there are landmarks of the city all through the movie.

This huge statue was cool too. I always thought it was a painting and didn't know it was a statue.

This is the Chicago river. Every hour this water shoots across it.



That night we took a sunset cruise down the Chicago river and into Lake Michigan. My night pics are kinda blurry, but it was a great experience. Chicago is a fun city and I am glad I got to go with Kyle on his work trip.

No comments: