Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I give up!

I haven't written on here in 2 months because life keeps going, I keep taking pictures and I keep getting more and more behind on this blog. So I decided to stop obsessing and just start over from here. So let me just tell you what we have been doing this summer and then start with pictures from now.
We have. . .
been going to the pool atleast once a week.
celebrated Landon's 4th birthday.
been keeping up with the garden.
playing Wii and board games.

We went. . .
to Boise for Grandma Gropp's funeral.
camping in the rain.
to Scout Camp (us for one night and Kyle for the whole week).
camping in Durango and by the Dolores River.
to Provo, Ut for the fourth of July.
to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house in South Jordan, UT.

and this past week we were in Texas visiting family. That is where I will start the pictures again. I am going to try to get better at this again. It will be easier when school starts at the end of the month.

We have had a great summer and now that it is winding down we are ready for school to start again.

1 comment:

On Our List said...

Sounds like you guys have had a great summer. I am with you, I give up too. Its hard to keep up with a blog during the summer months. It is too much fun to do other things.