Saturday, August 15, 2009

Visit with Mamaw and Papaw

We went to visit Mamaw and Papaw (my grandparents) on Monday after leaving Mimi's house.

We ate a wonderful lunch that Mamaw prepared and then sat around and played games. The kids love playing games with Mamaw and Papaw. Here Kaleb and Mamaw are playing Chinese Checkers.
Kaleb was determined to beat Papaw at checkers, but after a couple of games he got mad and gave up. I used to sit and play checkers with Papaw when I was younger and he never let me win either.

Landon likes to play with the old toys they have there. I used to play with this little house and it's pieces when I was little.
Here is Landon and Papaw with their dog Birdie. Birdie is good with the boys and gets excited when they play with her.
Here are Mamaw and Papaw and the boys. They love visiting their great grandparents. I'm glad we were able to go this year.

No comments: