Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our Garden 2009

We planted our garden at the end of May. We planted tomatoes, bell peppers, squash, cucumbers, little pumpkins and strawberries.Here are the plants we got from the store. The rest we planted from seed.
Landon really enjoyed helping to plant the veggies.

Cole was a great helper.


Dad was in charge of the planting while I took pictures.


Here are how the first 3 boxes looked. Kyle built 3 more boxes the next weekend and planted seeds in them. Hopefully I will take some more pics once you can see the plants in them.

2 comments:

Britt said...

Your garden is so pretty. I think I would just stare at it out my window. :)

P.S. Are you coming to book club tomorrow?

Pamela Ann Bennett said...

I bought a new Flip camcorder. I can't wait for you guys to get here so I can take some video!

Just for all of Julie's friends, I have a new website:

http://www.gluten-free-chocolate.com

If you know anybody that is wheat intolerant or gluten intolerant, send them my way!