Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Playing in the Snow with Da

This morning the boys went out in the front yard and played in the snow with Da (Kyle's dad). Da shoveled the driveway and helped the boys make a snowman.
Cole made a tiny little snowman.

Landon mostly just ate the snow.

Kaleb started a snowman in the yard, but then they decided to use the hose holder as the base of the snowman against the front porch.

Da shoveled the snow in a pile for them to use on the snowman.

I love this picture of Cole. It is so nice to have a camera that takes great pictures.

Landon is so well trained that whenever he knows I have the camera he says cheese when I call his name.


Kaleb was the muscle behind the snowman.

Here is the masterpiece. Okay, so he is a little bottom heavy.
The boys had a great time in the snow with Da and it looks like we are going to have more snow tonight. Merry Christmas!



1 comment:

Britt said...

I like your snowman. He has my shape.