Friday, December 5, 2008

December 5

I talked alittle about our ornaments when I showed us decorating the Christmas Tree. But I wanted to show some of the ornaments on our tree. We collect ornaments on vacation and when it is Christmas Time we put them on the tree. Sorry some of them are blurry. I am still having camera issues.

Here is one from this year: Lake City Colorado.

This one is from this year too: Petrified Forest National Park.

Texas A&M University.

Yellowstone National Park 2000.

Dinosaur Valley State Park (TX) 2005.


Four Corners National Monument 2000.
Lake Tahoe 2007.



Branson Missouri 2004.

Texas Tech Santa.


Monterey California 2006.


Zion National Park 2007.

Walt Disney World 2004.


Santa Jingle Bell from the Polar Express 2005.


The one that started it all. The Alamo from San Antonio on our honeymoon 1999.


New Orleans, LA 2003.

Can't to see what we add next year.












1 comment:

Columbia Village Gropps said...

I like that tradition. My favorite ornament is the Santa bell from the Polar Express. That is my favorite Christmas story. We exchange ornaments every Christmas, usually it is an ornament that reminds us of something special that happened that year, but I might just have to steal this idea. Thanks for the idea!