Friday, December 12, 2008

December 12

Today I thought I would let you in on a little secret. I love snowmen! I guess it isn't a secret since I have them all over the house. I guess this love stems from the fact that in Texas as a child I didn't see much snow. And when it did, it wasn't enough to make a big snowman. So here are just a few of the snowmen I have in my collection.

This one I bought last year and he resides by the tv in the family room.
I got this about 3 years ago. This is hanging on the family room wall.


My stocking has a snowman on it with a snowman hanger.

Here is snowman Christmas card holder that hangs in the kitchen.

Here is one of the snowman pieces I bought at the beginning of this season.
I have lots of other snowmen around the house, like the tree skirt and door hanger. I love snowmen and snow (atleast till february).




2 comments:

On Our List said...

I love snowman too. I am enjoying each of your activites counting down to Christmas. You are so creative. ALso I want to send you guys a Christmas card but do not have your address. Email me with your address so I can send you one.

Love ya!!!

Steven & Adrienne said...

Cute snowmen! I especially love the card holder! What a fun hobby.