Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Partington's 50th Anniversary!

The Partington's celebrated their 50th Anniversary this weekend with a big party for friends and family. Their daughter-in-law invited me to take pictures of the happy couple and their kids and grandkids.

The Happy Couple:

Some of the family:
Kallie was the only one that would let me take individual pics of her:
Kelsey and her man:

We wanted to get a big group picture, but it just didn't happen. Everyone was too busy visiting to stop to take more pictures. I took pictures of all the siblings and their families. I won't post the rest of the pictures, as I don't really know who is who.
I appreciate the family letting me practice my photography on them. I am pretty happy with the results and I learned alot in the process.
Happy Anniversary!






No comments: