Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday/Mother's Day to Me!

Okay, so I forgot to post that my birthday was on Friday. Happy Birthday to me! I spent the day relaxing after a crazy week! It was wonderful! We got fast food for dinner, so I didn't have to cook. Kyle made me some devils food cupcakes that were delicious.

My birthday gift from my boys was the complete series of Friends on DVD. Since we don't have television anymore, I was so excited about this!

Today was Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to all of you! I woke up to breakfast in bed! My present from my boys was:
this digital photo frame. This is something I have wanted for awhile. I put a bunch of pictures from our trip on it for now. It is awesome. Kyle is going out of town tonight (after work) for a scout camp school, so my Mother's Day is pretty much over. Short and very sweet!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Steven & Adrienne said...

Happy Late Birthday...sounds like it was great!