Thursday, March 5, 2009

School Program

I realize I haven't posted anything in a while. We really haven't been doing much lately except the same old thing. Not much to report for now.

The boys did have a "movement ed program" (the new term for P.E.) on Monday. I got some pics, but the video says it much better. Just like in the Christmas Program, Cole is hamming it up for the audience. If the picture is shaky it is because I am laughing. I also turned to camera mid way, so it might be hard to see. I think you'll get the picture, though.

Kaleb had a part too, but I didn't get it on video.

Enjoy! We will be traveling lots the next few months and baseball season is coming up. So don't worry, I haven't stopped blogging. It is just a slow time right now.

You can also check out my digital scrapbooking blog and let me know what you think ( www.scrapmommaof3.blogspot.com ). I spend my "free time" doing that (which means I am doing that instead of cleaning or doing laundry). Shame on me!

2 comments:

Steven & Adrienne said...

How cute, it made me laugh watching him. He has great moves and I loved how he was so into everything...I am still giggling! :)

Britt said...

So funny! I love hearing you laugh. You're such a fun mom.

Are you and Mary still scrapbooking? Call me when you do.