Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

We rang in the new year with some friends from church. We went to the Black's house to celebrate with the Plewe's and Olsen's. There was lots of food and plenty of friends. I think there were 8 adults and 16 kids. It was great!
The Black's got a new foozball table for Christmas that the kids really enjoyed. Luckily all of my boys took a nap earlier in the day so they actually made it until midnight.
We all pigged out on pizza, sweets, treats and soda. What's a holiday without alot of junk food?
When the time finally came the kids all got noise makers and it was pandemoneum. I think my ears are still ringing. We had a great time with friends and the kids all sacked out as soon as we got back on the road to go home. Happy New Year to everyone!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Plewe? I have a cousin that married a guy named Russ Plewe. I wonder if they are related.

We are now in the snowy mountains with you. How do you manage with kids in the snow? How do you get anything done? I don't ever want to leave the house!