Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Skiing @ Hesperus


Our first ski day of the season was at Hesperus Ski Area. It is a small place that is nice for the kids and cheaper for us.






For Landon and I, it was our first ski trip. We took a lesson and then we had to figure it out for ourselves. I had Kyle take a couple of pictures of me with my phone to prove that I was there.




Kaleb and Cole have skied several times before, so they had a blast.










Kyle enjoys snowboarding.



Landon had a rough time of learning, like I did. He carried his skis down the mountain several times.












Kyle and the 2 older boys had a great time this trip. Landon and I definitely have a long way to go before we become good skiers.
We will be going to ski in Park City in 2 weeks, so we will get another chance to try.

No comments: