Sunday, June 30, 2013

Blog Update

So it has been a month since my last post. I am way behind on my pictures and posting them. After we got back from our trip to Texas, life got crazy. It was the last month of school, which is when they decide to have all of the school trips and programs. I have pictures of those things, but I am not going to post them. They have pictures of other school kids, and some parents don't like to find their kids' pictures on someone else's blog.
Just a few of the activities we participated in for school during the month of May:
Science Fair, Safety Day field trip, track and field day, Crow Canyon field trip, Spring Program/ 5th grade graduation and last day of school activities.
Also in May, we started playing baseball games. All three boys are playing baseball on 3 different teams. That means that almost every day of the week (except Sunday) is spent at the ball fields for games and practices. I will have pictures of baseball to post soon.
Now it is the end of June. It has been a month since school got out for the summer. What did we do with our first month of summer? I will be posting pictures soon of:
Baseball games, Grandpa visits, Cub Scout Day Camp, Memorial Day Campout, Planting the Garden and more. We have had a busy and fun first month of summer.
Hopefully in the next few days I can get us all caught up on pictures.

No comments: