Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Spring Break Hike

Somehow it slipped my mind that I still had Spring Break pictures to post.

Kyle, Cory, Kaleb, Cole and Cory's friend Jimmy went on a 3 day hike in the Grand Gulch area near Blanding Utah. Landon and I stayed home (more in the next post).



The boys got new backpacks and were so excited for the trip.


I didn't hear from them for 3 days and then I got a text from Kyle: "We made a wrong turn and are not close to the car. Could you come pick us up?". Well, they were 2 hours away from home, so I called around and finally got hold of a ranger that could pick them up and take them to their car. Needless to say, it was a learning experience for the whole group. What should have been a 23 mile hike ended up being a 40 mile hike! Oh the memories!

No comments: