Monday, December 24, 2012

Sledding @ Chicken Creek

Saturday morning we went up to Chicken Creek trailhead in Mancos to do some sledding while Kyle practiced his cross-country skiing (it is a cc skiing trail).
The boys and I had fun sledding while he skied, and I got so many fun pictures. Here are a few of my favorites ( I know there is still a lot).
I especially love this one of Cole.




Cole and Landon laying in the snow.





Landon got grumpy when his brothers hit him with too many snowballs.

He went and hid behind a tree.


I showed Cole how to use my camera and he took these of me. One of my new years resolutions will be to get in front of the camera more.


Kaleb and Cole had sledding races.

Kaleb loves to eat snow.


Snowball fight.


Here is Kyle on his cross country skis.



Landon fell a lot on the sled, but I think he enjoyed it.


Sledding is one of our most fun winter activities. We are so thankful to have snow this year!

No comments: