Monday, November 12, 2012

Photography Class

I know it has been quiet on here since Halloween. We did go trick or treating in our old neighborhood, but I wasn't feeling well so I didn't bring my camera.

I have been taking a photography class @ www.clickinmoms.com 
called Shooting 201: Beyond the Basics.

So although I haven't posted anything in 2 weeks, I am still taking pictures. Here are some random pictures around the house for the past couple of weeks.

Cole and Landon goofing off.

Landon posing for me on the sleeping bags.

Kaleb with our cat Sam in his face giving him love.

Kaleb watching tv.


The snow on the Ute Mountain behind our house.

The same mountain at sunset. I love the lensflare.


 And here are some from the class so far:
Kaleb.

Cole full sun.

Cole full sun again.

Landon in the evening with some rim light.

Landon in the golden hour (an hour before sunset).

Landon silhouette.

From the outside looking in.

I have one more week left to go on my class and I am really enjoying it.
I will post more next week.


No comments: