Saturday, October 6, 2012

Animal Planet

We have an abundance of animal life going on at our house.

We finished the landscaping in the front yard.

I threw out some apples in the yard, which the deer found pretty quickly.


They don't usually come this close to the house, but they will if there is something to eat.


The cats love roaming around while I water the trees.


This lizard was on the side of the house.



I found a snake while watering the newly planted landscaping.

And a tarantula was out in the field. 

I don't love spiders or snakes, but it is fun to see the wildlife when it comes around.

1 comment:

jmholloway said...

You are insane. I would be totally freaked out to go outside everytime if I saw a snake and scary spiders. I will keep an eye out when we are there now. Love yall!

Oh, and Happy Birthday Kaleb!

Mindi :)