Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lost Pictures

I am having some computer problems and lost atleast a month of pictures. I still am very upset about it, but I can't do anything about it. Let's just say I hate Windows Vista and am upgrading to Windows 7 (and eventually a Mac).
Here are some scrapbook pages I did recently. Besides the first one, they are made with the missing pictures (mostly back to school).



Cole lost his first tooth:



First day of 3rd grade for Kaleb:


First day of Kindergarten for Landon:


First day of 2nd grade for Cole

Hopefully I will get the pics back, but if not I have these pages to save. Maybe if I had been better at updating the blog we would still have these pics on here. Live and learn.

1 comment:

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

You are such a good scrapper, Julie! I love them! I feel your pain on picture loss. I put all of mine on an external hard drive, but didn't back the external drive up. Something went wrong with the drive and we can't access any of the photos. Makes you feel sick to your stomach...let me know how you like your Mac (eventually). Before I had kids when I was still working I used a Mac solely, but its been a few years for me!