Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What happened to December?

Here are a few pics of the things that have been happening this month:


First, I forgot I hadn't posted any pics of our new "grown up" furniture that we got in October.


Mindi and her family came to visit us for the weekend on their way home from Thanksgiving in Wyoming.


This was our Christmas present to ourselves. I think I posted that we switched our playroom in the basement to a movie room. So for our present we got a new tv and blu-ray player for the movie room. We love it!

Santa came to visit Cole's school and gave away books.

Kyle took the boys skiing. They got the ski rentals for the whole season as part of their Christmas present. They took lessons the first day and were really good at it.


I took a weekend trip to Texas to see my little brother Dustin graduate from college @ Texas A&M University-Commerce.
We participated in the live nativity at church again this year. It is a nice way to remember the reason for the season.

No comments: