Friday, January 23, 2009

Catching up

Okay, so I forgot I had some pictures to post for this week. Kyle has been gone to San Diego for work (he left on Tuesday). He had off work on Monday (MLK Day), and wanted to go on a hike. Now I know I have been posting snow pictures, so it doesn't really make sense to go on a hike. But if you go out of town about 30 minutes, you hit desert. Canyon of the Ancients National Monument is in Utah (or right on the border, I'm not sure) and on a sunny day it is a great hiking spot.


No snow! Some shady parts were still muddy though.

Kyle was so excited to get outside again.
The boys love hiking, even Landon.

Here are my seasoned hikers. It was about 50 degrees outside and sunny. Nice weather for a hike in January.

What a great family outing!




1 comment:

jmholloway said...

Isn't weather wierd? It looks like fun. Great minds think alike huh? We wish we lived closer so we could all go hiking together anytime we wanted.

Mindi :)