Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December 3

Today, I wanted to show one part of my holiday decorating. I collect houses for my village that is growing each year.

Here are my steakhouse and country hotel.
Retro fire station and outhouse.

Classic school house, residence and treehouse.

Here is the biggest piece, the church with the wedding couple that fell over.

Here is the rest of the retro collection: skating ring, gas station, waltons 5 and dime, phone booth and popcorn vendor.

So next year I will have more and will have to find another place to put them up. The kids like the village too, although we have to be careful not to break them. Fingers crossed.


1 comment:

Columbia Village Gropps said...

I love looking at your blog each day to see what you're up to each day. I love the retro fire station and outhouse. What a fun to collect.