Saturday, March 8, 2014

Hawaii-Hanauma Bay

My favorite place of the whole trip was Hanauma Bay! We went snorkeling there on Thursday and it was amazing. The water was so blue and gorgeous. The water was calm and there were many reefs to explore. Kyle and I went here alone and we had a wonderful time. We saw so many beautiful, multi-colored fish while we were snorkeling. We even saw a sea turtle out in the "wild" of the ocean. I will never forget this place.








 By the time we were getting ready to leave, there were hardly any people in the water. I was able to get these very serene, postcard shots of the blue bay.






Now this place is paradise!

1 comment:

Emma said...

I've enjoyed reading your posts and all of the beautiful pictures you took! I would love to visit Hawaii someday. It might be a few years though!