Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Landon's first day of school

So, Landon started his second year of Preschool today. He has the same teacher in the same room with most of the same friends as last year.He was excited about starting and didn't even look back as I left. What a big kid!

Here is his teacher Kristin. As I said, he had her last year and Kaleb had her for 2 years also.

I went to help with lunch today, so here is a pic of him eating his lunch.

And playing on the playground. Riding the bikes is his favorite thing to do out there. He goes round and round the track (sidewalk).

So, today was my first day of peace and quiet for a few hours. I went and worked out at the rec center, did some laundry, took a shower and worked on the computer. Not really exciting stuff, but it was nice.

No comments: